WeHaveAFace.org was created in 2011 to broaden global awareness of Huntington's disease and Juvenile Huntington's disease. By utilizing various technologies: video, film, radio, mobile Apps, electronic literature/publications, and online social networks, we will have the ability to reach out and help our peers in the international Huntington's community. It is also within our mission to educate the general public about this disease. We are excited to announce that WeHaveAFace.org is in the process of becoming a fully-fledged 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We will be launching a suite of new programs to help the Huntington's community! Here are just a few:
- WeHaveAFace.org "Huntington's Disease Assistance Fund"
- WeHaveAFace.org "Research Assistance Fund"
- WeHaveAFace.org Support Groups
- WeHaveAFace.org Community Fundraising Events
- The "WeHaveAFace - WeHaveAVoice" Radio Show!
And so much more! Additional information will be added about these
programs! Stay tuned!
- Documentary: "The Huntington's Disease Project: Removing the Mask"
- WeHaveAFace.org Huntington's Disease Awareness App!
- Nonfiction Novel: "The Faces of Huntington's Disease: The Community Speaks"